Monday, July 03, 2006

Zelda in 5 Hours

I came across this movie on Google Video today. It's 5 hours and 12 minutes long, showing, from start to finish, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's the fastest speed run of this game I've heard of to date, and the fact that every bit of it is recorded is pretty neat because you get to see how incredibly efficient this guy is. Obviously I didn't watch the whole thing, but skipping through this to various points is pretty entertaining. I swear it takes him less than 5 seconds to take down Gohma, the game's first boss inside the Deku Tree. This guy is so efficient that he doesn't even grab the heart containers after he beats bosses. He doesn't need to; he never dies.

Anyways, if you've played through this game, (I spent countless hours doing so as a youngster) you'll enjoy this little trip down memory lane and seeing how much more efficient you could have been in getting through it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home