Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Getting Artsy on You

With all my recent babbling about the internets, blogs, browsers, resumes and all that jazz, you probably thought I'd strayed far away from any artistic tendencies I once had.

Well you're wrong!! Today was looking a little eneventful, so I got my dad's camera, (5 megapixel Kodak EasyShare C530 - nothing fancy) and went outside. In the course of about an hour and 20 minutes, I took like 135 pictures before the batteries gave out. I posted 52 of them on Flickr in a new Nature Set. Puh-leeeaase give me feedback, not to boost my ego but because I want to improve.

Here's a little preview.




Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a skim through some of the pictures, I think my favourite is the derelict with 'sexy' sprayed on it. I think you should consider getting a relatively good camera, if you had the money to spare of course. Some of the pictures aren't as crisp and vibrant as they could be I think, but you gotta work with what you got.

My sister found a really nice camera on the internet for pretty cheap last I heard, and it had a good lense, which is what you really need to look for.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Definitely man. I really want a better camera and I'll probably try and get one with birthday money.

I'll probably start snoopin' around on eBay and stuff too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home