Monday, August 20, 2007

Deathlips Dancing

I want to share these three awesome videos I discovered while blog-surfing today.

The first is a hilarious "death metal" spoof of the Red Rings of Death fiasco done by the good people on G4's Attack of the Show! It's popped up on several blogs today, including GamePolitics and The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs. (I just found this blog recently. An often-funny news blog by a guy pretending to be Steve Jobs and looking and employing lots of satire to make points.)

The second is a fun lip dub of Harvey Danger's famous song "Flagpole Sitta", created by the lucky employees at Connected Ventures. Saw this on Amber Mac's blog, and I have to agree with her that I wish either of my workplaces were this much fun.

The third video is just this weirdly entrancing dance routine done to one of Daft Punk's classic tracks. This girl has some sweet moves! Found this on Ask Pud.






Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger from amandalynferri and Vimeo.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Sarah Katherine said...

Omg, I want to be that girl's friend. Even though she's probably on speed.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Pete said...

thats some good stuff. The red ring of death song is brilliant.
These guys are freakin' hilarious:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbxA8a_M_s

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home