Friday, July 20, 2007

Cool New Features

I've decided to make a few changes to the way things get blogged around here. I'm going to try and keep the personal anecdotes to a minimum, and any little asides, like this one, will show up in italics. I'm going to try writing more film reviews, but don't expect them to be on whatever's currently playing. Last night I rented Letters From Iwo Jima and Little Children and plan to review them both. Of course, I'll try and get out to see more movies on their premier weekends as well.

I also think I'll make write some entries that explicitly outline what my (evolving) philosophies around films and gaming are, and anything else that comes to mind. That way I can discuss them further instead of just vaguely alluding to things like I usually do. And finally, I'm going to start labeling my posts. I know, scandalous! It'll be fun to see how this turns out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much italics hurts my eyes x_x. Just remember, you should write whatever you feel like writing on your blog, don't feel like it has to conform to some sort of rules with no personal touch.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Dave said...

The hope is there won't be a lot of italics stuff - and don't worry, there'll always be a personal touch, as you say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home