Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lights, Camera...

In my spare time, (I swear it's spare, really!) I've been figuring out how to use iMovie HD. Posted here for your enjoyment is my first attempt at some sort of video blog-cast thingy. I may take this further...in the summer Rockwell and I were flirting with the idea of creating a little podcast of our own...something along the lines of Ask a Ninja. Then again, this may just be a one time thing. But it's a lot of fun, so I hope it isn't. Please keep in mind this is the first time I've ever done any kind of video editing. Also, the part where I come on and talk is in a sepia tone because it helped hide the fact that I was kinda tired and messy and probably gross-looking. (It was late at night.) Oh, and please note: the part where I talk is a little quiet 'cause I was trying not to wake up the people in the next room. So, turn the volume up at that part.

Sooo without further ado:


Edit: Video removed for being bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home