Thursday, August 31, 2006

Renovation

Today I finally got around to doing all the renovations this blog needed. As I have mentioned in the past, I'm going to use blogs to keep my school notes organized. This serves a couple of purposes. I enjoy blogging, (and keeping a blog that's organized and tidy) so hopefully I'll be motivated to keep better notes. It's also a way of backing up important data. All the notes I publish here will be on my hard drive as well. Lastly, I plan to write out every note I take twice...sort of. I'll take notes in class the way anyone would, then save them as a rough draft. Later I'll replace the rough draft with a good copy written in proper English that summarizes the note.

While I was at it I also modified my html and updated my links. I got lazy and decided against taking out and adding certain lines of code to make every page unique and special, but that ultimately makes navigation easier at the cost of some extra redundancy.

Last night some of my friends and I wandered around Westdale and spent some time climbing up/sitting in trees. I'm not too sure why - I guess it was just what ended up happening as a way of putting off the inevitable farewell. The whole night I had Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap stuck in my head. At the end of the night we said goodbye and went our separate ways. It was very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home