Sunday, January 27, 2008

The TED Talks

Thanks to Rockwell for the heads-up on this. I haven't actually gotten the chance to look at this very closely yet, but I plan to.

TED Talks is a yearly event that invites many of the world's most renowned thinkers and doers to give an 18-minute lecture on something they feel is really important. And you get to watch for free. Pretty sweet deal.

Apologies for the lack in posting again. I've been busy in the last couple of days working on this mammoth of a post for my class blog that goes into further detail about my seminar topic which I presented to the class a week ago. It's been a struggle because I wanted to use iMovie to spruce up the home-made media I planned to include, but in one way or another iLife's been very elusive. I couldn't use Kat's copy because our computer models are different, and my own install DVDs with iLife 06 are damaged beyond use. This means I'll most likely have to make a trip to Yorkdale Mall's Apple Store sooner rather than later. Fortunately, replacements are apparently free.

Don't know about you, but the news about ol' Heath bummed me out. Beware evil sleeping pills. RIP.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home