Saturday, June 30, 2007

iPhone Madness

Apple's new baby is taking the US by storm. There are, and have been for some time, plenty of flash videos over on the Apple site to demonstrate the iPhone's magnificent architecture and usability. I've been anxious to see some consumer reviews, though. So far it's been all speculation. I found this review on Technorati and it seems honest and well-thought out.

I might consider getting an iPhone at some point in the future, if I can afford it. I'd hope for more compatibility with 3rd party apps though, and a second or third generation release that's more polished on the whole.

Two other miscellaneous things: rumor has it that Metal Gear Solid 4 and EA's Guitar-Hero-knockoff, Rock Band, will both be available on the '360. In other words, any inkling I ever had toward buying a PS3 is completely gone. I didn't think I'd say it, but I actually feel sorry for Sony.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock band is going to be amazing! its going to take over the guitar hero world for sure - chris g

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Thanks for the comment Chris, I know, I hope blows me away as much as I think it will. So much potential in one game, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home