Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Holy Coolsauce!

Ok, check out all the uber-shweet links I've added to my del.icio.us list! First and foremost, Konami released a new Metal Gear Solid 4 video at E3 and it's AMAAAAAZING. Check it out here! There's also a lot of news pertaining to the video game industry cropping up all over the place, and GamePolitics' Dennis McCauley, (my hero) is keeping on top of it all. From a study claiming ultra-violent video games may be healthy, to an article from Newsweek suggesting Microsoft recall the 360, to Take Two's chairman's comments regarding the evisceration of Manhunt 2 - Dennis keeps me up to date. Man, I love this stuff.

Also, Hamilton city council members gave themselves a raise today. Because...that's important. What about all the stuff that needs funding? Ah well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home