Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Masquerading as a Man with a Reason

Yikes, almost a week since my last post! Well, there's not much to report. I've been fairly busy with work, working the odd shift here and there at both my jobs. I almost sold a guy a TV the other day, but then his wife came along and gave him heck. (They were supposed to be looking at tables. I said to him, "Wife knows best, eh?" He laughed.)

As I probably already mentioned somewhere, my cousin Mel is away camping this week and I'm going in to her apartment everyday to feed their cat, Tigger. She's very shy and hisses if you get to close, but she's eating her food so everything seems fine. I'm taking the opportunity to practice my guitar hero skills, plus I tried out Final Fantasy XII - I wouldn't buy it, but it's pretty cool. Mel has a neat action figure of the main character up on display in the living room.

Guh, I can't think of anything else to say. I'm 19 in 19 days. Cool.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sarah Katherine said...

I should visit -- kitties love me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home