Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Eva, and The Rest

Yesterday I took a very brief trip to Hamilton to visit my sister and her baby. They decided to call her Eva. I love this name. Its etymology traces back to the essence of living. She is understandably tiny at the moment, and I can't wait to watch her grow up. Didn't get any pictures, sadly, because we didn't have a lot of time or space to work with.

I'm planning on spending half of this coming weekend in Hamilton and the other half here in Guelph. I have my first final (Philosophy) on Monday and I plan to get together with some buds on Sunday afternoon for a study group. In the meantime I'm laboriously forcing out one final Languages of the Media paper about YouTube as a cultural phenomenon and important emerging medium. I should be enjoying this more but I'm feeling kind of burned out on assignments. Just about every day I'm thinking of more things I can't wait to do with my spare time over Christmas.

Pete and I are having conflicting ideas around the projects we want to work on for BeattRock, which is why I haven't been talking about that. Hopefully we reach a decision soon.

I'm sitting in the library right now, but am probably going to have to change location to my room because I'm running low on battery life. It's too bad, I like the library...there's a guy sitting at the table across from me who looks a lot like Vin Diesel. Coolness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home