Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thanks but no thanks!

My blog has officially been graced with the consistent unwanted presence of nasty evil spam. Seriously, ew. You people can't see it because I'm using this setting where I get to moderate every comment that comes in and have to approve it before it gets published. So the spam just all gets rejected. But it's still so annoying, mostly because before I realized what it was I was totally thrilled that I had 5 comments in my inbox. Scoundrels.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention in my previous post: Rockwell and I didn't do any filming on the weekend because he forgot the camera in Guelph. Yeah, I was mad at first, but then I forgave him. It's cool. I finally got ahold of a tripod, (did I mention that already? Whatever, my dad actually had one kicking around - woot!) and we're hoping to do some shooting during the week.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SpamKarma baby! Made me a happy blogger.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I thought that was only for WordPress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home