Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Alive

Just updating to inform that yes, I am alive, and feeling bad for not posting here lately. I wrote my last final this morning, and now I'm back in Hamilton and pretty much walking on Cloud 9 because of obvious reasons. I'm done for a month. That feels amazing to say. I've got quite a few plans for my extended stay at home too. A lot of good things happened today, but one of the best highlights was getting my final paper back for Languages of the Media; an assignment I started on way too late and almost didn't hand in at all, and ended up getting 79 on. It was 3 pages in total, and yet other people in my class wrote paper that were 10 and 12 and 14 pages in length. I'm looking forward to finding out how they did, because this prof does not give out 80s and such very easily. 79 is excellent with him. So that was great, I'll probably post the essay itself up tomorrow, and I also have a big post I want to write, hopefully tomorrow also, about something pseudo-important that has occurred.

Did I mention that I'm in a great mood? If you need to ask me for something, although I can't imagine who would, or for what...now would be the time.

Anyways, further/real updates on the exciting life of Dave coming up tomorrow, promise.

Edit: After reading this later, I see that it's almost unintelligeble. Sorry, I was practically sleepwalking at that point.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Sarah Katherine said...

Gratz on finishing! Hope you're enjoying your vacation. How about Christmas shopping and all that?

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Ah yes. That. Ahem. Hey, look! A distraction! *flees*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home